Sunday, February 26, 2012

Entering the 21st century

This weekend, my husband and I finally entered... da da da... the 21st century. Yes, folks, we both are now the proud owners of SMART PHONES!!!! I can't believe it either. I am still a bit in shock. It's not that we have been "anti" smart phone - there is no "damn the man" here - just a pure lack of motivation to spend upwards of $250 a piece for new phones. We are still in purgatory in our current contracts but we decided that neither of us could wait a whole year for a new phone... so thanks to the IRS, we are now the proud owners of 2 new phones, 2 new pairs of running shoes and 1 new vacuum. Honestly, the most impressive of all of that is our vacuum but I didn't want to seem nerdy by posting about our vacuum and gushing all over its coolness... but I will if you want because it is amah-zing. 

Anyway, just wanted to share our exciting news with you... and show you a picture of my new phone. I shall call her Sunshine


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment