Monday, July 27, 2009

New Toys!

You've probably noticed I've been non-blogging for about a week or so - my bad... but my parents both came to visit back-to-back and the computer seems miles away when visitors are around.

My dad was our first official house guest - and rightly so. Then 3 days later my mom & step-dad became our second set of house guests. Everyone has now gone back to their respective homes & my cats are becoming a bit less neurotic but before they left, my mom & step-dad left us a little present. A New Washer & Dryer!!! They are so perfect and for the first time in... well, ever... I am excited to laundry! Heck - even my husband has joined in the excitement!



Sorting....




Loading...





Trying to figure out which of our many options to go with first...





Neurotic cat...




Much more to post this week.. I am truly behind... but I will leave you now with happy thoughts of clean, happy smelling clothes. You will be happy to sit next to me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment