Monday, July 9, 2012

Pretty Motivation

My birthday is not for three more months but my mother-in-law said she saw these and thought they would be perfect for my blog. *gulp*

You mean that blog that I abandoned for 6 weeks? 

Yep - that's the one. 
She said she thought these would photograph nicely.

Should we take a sneak peek?

 Well... it's from one of my all-time favorite stores
It is wrapped up in a little paper cocoon. 
I love all the details: the letter pressed box, the personalized masking tape, the muslin bag for the gift receipt. Swoon...
And what do we have? 
The most beautiful measuring cups that anyone could ever own. 

It makes me want to start baking pretty things. Don't you just have the urge for pie? Or a a multi-tiered chantilly cake? 

I do. 

So I'm back. 
I have to put these pretty, little things to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment