Monday, January 16, 2012

Shoes... Oh my god, Shoes...

Two things have happened in the last few days... 

First... I noticed how horrible my pedicure was... I don't think I can even admit how long it's been without grossing myself out... so we'll just move on.

Second... my current shoe situation is sad. My feet grew during the last part of my pregnancy and have s..l..o..w..l..y decided to go back to my normal 8 1/2 so I have been on shoe-buying hiatus for awhile trying to let my feet figure out what they're doing... well.. time is UP!

I've known for a while but I have a sincere obsession with wedges. I am already 5'8" on flat feet so adding another 5+ inches on my heels makes me come off like a behemoth... but for fashion, I suppose it is worth it. 

Perusing Piperlime this morning, I found the following lovelies calling out my name.

I honestly can't decide which ones are my favorite. So I think it's a sign that I should get them all... don't you think?! Here I come, 6'1"!

Now, off to get that pedicure before I embarrass myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment