Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project 365

A few people I know are participating in this photo blog called 365 Project. In a nutshell, you take a picture every day for a year & upload it to this site - it's like a regular blog, you can write stuff about the picture, have followers, etc. I am fascinated by it. I think it forces you to find little things in each day - big or small, important or not - and capture it. I love the simplicity of it, but also the deep sentiment that it juxtaposes. (Whoa! Big word alert!) 









Today, I would take a picture of the stack of boxes around my desk at work. Before we left for Christmas break, I worked really hard to clean up my desk and surrounding area... and in a mere 2 weeks I have managed to rebuild quite the box-igloo around my desk; tons and tons of jackets for me to review. 


Yesterday, I would have taken a picture of my dog, Zoey, with Drew's  bright green snot-sucker in her mouth. She stole it and ran off to her bed to hide it. It would have made a pretty funny picture. 


Anyway - I just wanted to share this project because I think it's cool and I think it forces you to stop and look at your life and find something noteworthy in every day. Yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment