Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ragnar Relay

This weekend Mark and I are participating in the Ragnar Relay - for those of you unfamiliar with the Ragnar series it is a 12-man relay & our race is from Huntington Beach to Coronado Island in San Diego. If you're not from this area and aren't sure how far that is... our route is roughly 200 miles. I have been very intimidated by this race & training for it but today I feel ready... which is good because the race is Friday. 


I was never a team sport player growing up and I do not have a competitive spirit when it comes to physical activity. Trivia games, yes - running, no. I actually think it's the scariest part of running this relay - not whether I can run it, but whether I can run it in time to keep my team on track. No pressure! 


Wish me (and the rest of our team) luck! I'll post pictures of the race next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment