Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

It is almost Easter & I am getting prepared. Whereas Drew is not really going to be up for an Easter Egg Hunt this year I thought I would still dress him up for the festivities. We are going camping with my husband's family for Easter so Drew lucked out - no homemade suits with a bow tie this year.

My mom already bought him a bunny hat so I decided to go for a sassy t-shirt. I decided to try out a new technique I've been dying to use - Freezer Paper Printing. Thanks to my new favorite blog - Made - I got out my Xacto knife & some fabric paint & went to it.


Pretty stylish, no? And festive to boot!

1 comment:

  1. i found the lepper colony!!!
    love this shirt. so happy to see you crafting! and running! in mud!
    yes yes yes. drew is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete