Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun New Project

I bet everyone is wondering what I'm up to these days... where have I been? what am I doing? 
Actually.. I am working on something big. Well, big for me, at least. 

I am opening an Etsy store. Yay!

After my post about my festive birthday garland, I got so much positive feedback on it that I decided that I would make and sell different fun garlands, banners, buntings, etc. I've been a busy bee trying to work on some items so sell in my new store so that is why my blog posts have been so sparse lately. That and it's the holidays... work is crazy... I have a 2 year old... etc.  (is "etc" even needed?! Aren't the first 3 things enough?) So definitely look for that, coming in January.

Something I do want to share with you is my new Lepper Colony logo that my very talented husband made for me. 



Isn't it awesome?! I heart it so much.

So now that I've told you all about this festive new venture, I have to get working as not to disappoint all my adoring fans. All 8 of you. (For all of whom, I am very grateful!)

And maybe I can get my buns in gear and actually post some holiday posts. I've been working on some tasty treats that I want to share. I'll be back with those - pinky-promise. 

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment