Monday, March 14, 2011

Working my cellphone, programming the VCR and other impossible tasks...

Ok... so cell phones are not new media but until I had a child I didn't really think of it as a tool for more than just making phone calls and sending texts... and occasionally taking a funny picture of my cat or husband. Now it seems that they do so much more! I still am in the dark ages with my cell phone and don't have on that even connects with the internet but I did figure out how to take a video with my phone... and while I sit here and figure out how the heck to get it out of my phone I will leave you with this immensely cute picture of my son, Drew, that I took on my phone.



Now you'll excuse me while I go get a crowbar and work on getting the video out of my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment